August 06, 2010

UnReel Stories: The Jesus Monologues: Grounded To Life


So I guess I should just start with what brought me to St. Louis. After all, millions and millions of people have been awaiting my return, others having been roaming the earth looking for me, and a few people of no particular race, and who shall remain nameless, thought I would never return...or should I say hoped I would never return... cough cough the jews cough cough ...

To spare you a long story, I'll simply cut to the point. My dad, "Mr. Look at me, I'm all mighty" grounded me to earth. That's right, even the son of God gets grounded.

What does the savior of mankind have to do to get booted from the right hand of the thrown? Ah, you just had to ask, didn't you...Two words.

September....Eleventh....

Ya guys, I'll admit it. That was me! Sorry for one of the worst disasters in American History. Personally I don't really see what the big deal is! I personally think that people should just get over it and move on!

I mean seriously guys! So what! I was bored and just needed a little entertainment! So I was just sitting around and decided it would be fun...so on September 11th, 1965...when no one was around, I created the musical "artist" Moby.

I'm soooooooooooooo sorry! How was I to know that he would turn out to be so stupid!

I mean for my dad's sake, have you seen some of things that he's made?!

I mean look at that elephant kid from that one movie with Cher!

And the Devil made the entire Bush family...

and not to mention the movie "Gigli" with Ben Afleck...or ANY Ben Afleck movie for that matter...which came from...well, we're not really sure who is responsible for those pieces of shit...I'm almost positive The Roman God of Oh My God I must be completely Retarded to let Ben Afleck Movies continue to be released, is responsible of that....but I can't really be too sure.

So looks like I have a few million years to waste, so I might as well jump on the ol' Blogging Band Wagon like the rest of the cool kids.  And who knows, I think I might go out and see the town, and maybe even get a job or something...after all, do you know who my father is?!

In the mean time, I had a chance to go out to a local homosexual parade and even had a chance to meet that Albert Puljoles Guy! Having a great time in St. Louis!!!!


This is me just hangin out with Al!!!

And this is me hangin' out with Gabe and Eric, those silly bitches! lolz!

No comments:

Post a Comment